Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Students rave about trip

When I thought of skills USA, I never thought that I would have this much fun here! Being in Missouri for nationals is one of the best experiences of my life. The hotel we are staying at is amazing. There is a 5 story waterfall and on the top 4 floors of the hotel there is a mall. I never want to leave. I'm having the time of my life. I'm so glad that I am in skills because being in Kansas City is such a wonderful experience that I will never forget.

- Cassie Martin
Public Safety, CSI

I can't believe I'm here! Skills USA National Conference! The Kansas city area is so beautiful! Every night my roommates and I sleep with our shades pulled back, just to see the city at night. It a bit hotter than I would like it to be, because I'm used to the Michigan weather, but I think I'm getting used to it.
Oh, and don't even get me started about the hotel! Oh my goodness its gorgeous! I can't believe we're staying here. The hotel itself has a three story shopping mall and what I think is probably the best ice cream I've ever eaten in all of my life! I will be so sad when I have to leave here. It's something I'll never forget!

-Shelby McCormick
Public Safety, CSI

1 comment:

  1. Good luck cassie Shelby and Lizz... best of luck for the C.S.I.. REPRESENT psII a.m class well ;)... remeber though, no matter what happens you guy's did an amazing job and your best, and you let no one down...Mr. deshon and your family are and will be proud of you no matter what the turn out is... you did not even expect your slef to get this far...

    You did well and it was a good time being in your class and you knowing you three...

    love,

    Todd... :D

    ReplyDelete